Archive and Heritage Consultancy
I love being an archivist and am in the wonderful position of being able to help many organisations via my consultancy business, HerArchivist.
My main clients are small organisations in Greater Manchester. These organisations often have no resources to employ an archivist on staff so ask me to come in, sort out the records so that they’re in a manageable state and then give advice on how to proceed with them in terms of management and outreach.
I really enjoy delving into all these different collections and histories and find that it can make a huge difference to an organisation.
- Ahmed Iqbal Ullah Race Relations Resource Centre and the Ahmed Iqbal Ullah Education Trust (Manchester)
- Contact Theatre (Manchester)
- The Pankhurst Centre (Manchester)
- Manchester Refugee Support Network (Manchester)
- enJOY Arts (Manchester)
- Somewhere:Mcr (Manchester)
- Manchester Histories (Greater Manchester)
- The Black Watch Castle and Museum (Perth)
- Digital Women’s Archive North (Greater Manchester)
For more information on what I offer, check out My Services from the Consultancy drop down menu at the top.
To learn more about me and the projects I have worked on, please see my LinkedIn account for my portfolio.
I am available mainly Thursdays and Fridays for archive and heritage consultancy, primarily Greater Manchester. Other days and locations may be negotiated.
I would love to chat with you about any potential projects and collaborations. Initial discussion meetings are free of any charge.
Get in touch
Or fill in the below contact form