Seriously, I have been so damned busy and it’s been amazing.
I’m going to tell you all about everything in good time but for now here’s a taster:
- The National Archives Fundraising Cohort (hallelujah!)
- Manchester Refugee Support Network Heritage Project (archives which are both inspiring and upsetting in equal measure).
- Royal Northern College of Music: development, development, development. Oh, and WW1 project and JR Williamson scores (gush).
- Contact Theatre “Making Contact” project archives (soooo gooooood).
- Ahmed Iqbal Ullah Education Trust (it’s my kind of heaven).
- Manchester Histories Festival (17 days straight working/networking/attending).
A couple of other things I can’t share with you yet but will do when I am able because I am SO EXCITED!
So, all these updates are coming up over the next few weeks. Things are moving so quickly and I’m thoroughly enjoying running with it all.
Ever feel damned privellaged to be able to do the work you do? That’s me right now.
Anyway, keep an eye out for updates and as always, feel free to get in touch with questions/comments/just say ‘hi’.